Sunday, November 6, 2011

These Hands Bring Me Jesus


I often wonder if my faith would be the same without Greg Kandra's The Deacon's Bench blog. I learn so much and am often inspired by his posts so I give him a great deal of credit for forming my faith. He recently shared a link to These Hands Bring Me Jesus. I encourage you to spend some time visiting this website reading the stories and viewing the impressive pictures and slideshow by Stephen Golder. You will be moved with gratitude and love for the bishops and priests in your life, the men whose hands bring you Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I agree these are amazing photos, but this is old news to me. I sent autographed (Steve is a nice guy, as is his wife Barb who has a great blog also) copies to my local priests and to Fr. Groeschel for last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete